PROJECT I: SARVODHAYA MUTHIAH OLD AGE HOME
- HELP the destitute aged underprivileged of any age or 60 to be supported for life with free food,dress, love, care and accommodation.
- Help to have a dignified aged active life
- Help to have a dignified death and funeral or Burial too.
- Help poor youngsters to live with them to study – free accomodation’ education’ books’ transport to school or college
ACTIVITIES SO FAR :
. More than 70 destitute elderly people lived free of cost. Most of them lived an active life as it was a farm house manged by my Aged mother Shri. M.Malaiammal a Trustee herself, who took the role of warden, cook, provider of facilities as care taker. Most of the seniors were sent home if its death or terminal care of their life and some of them allowed contact last rites in our home and helped in Burial or Funeral. One student Dharma from Salem district withstood the pressure of living with elders shovered love to them and completed his schooling and left to become an engineer too.
PROJECT II: NAMBIKKAI VIDHAIGAL
- Provide Funds for Education till he become an Employee to support the family
- Provide funds for books and education materials.
- Provide funds for Education, skill development of Challenged children until they attain self sufficiency.
- Provide support to unaffordable cancer pts and their terminal care.
- Provide funds for health care/ medical instruments to support / unexpected surgey/rare disase / life style illnesses continuous support.
ACTIVITIES SO FAR :
- Many Challenged children given free treatment at our Minsk Clinic
- a.Visually Challenged from 1.Ramalinga Vallalaar Home, Annai Sathya Nr, Nesappakkam..
- 2. Sathyameva Jayathe Trust , Ohm Shakthi Nr, Valasaravakkam and KK Nr.
- b. Old age destitute people from Sathyameva Jeyathe Trust..
- Education Medical Support to challenged children to Stand on their Feet
- a. 4 yrs of continuous Medicine support and computer training including transport and secured job ~12,850 for Manoj – Physically challenged person
- b. Maithree – Special children education support – 4 years of support for 5+ students ~50,000/-
- c. Hearing Aid Support for Maithree School Kids – 65, 000/-
- d. Collaboratively worked with other foundations and Performed 3 heart surgery for 3 kinds – ~5.5 Lakh
- e. Special Support Dr. Avinash – Raised and supported for surgery – 1 Lakh
- Support to many cancer pts for food medicine surgery children education expenses
PROJECT VASANTHAM – SCHEME OF MICROFINANCE
Provide funds for small businesses – without interest -revolving funds
Provide instant funds for emargency needsN of platform vendors or street vendors.
Provide funds for lonely mother entrepreneurs .
Repayment with their own possible and flexible shedules.
ACTIVITIES SO FAR
1. Nominated and support to 2 single parents and supported microfinance – 12, 500/-
- 2. Supported Ezhuga Trust Tailoring Course completed 6 women to buy tailoring machine.
- Support families with food ration/ education / health care in natural calamities / persaonal tragedies till they restart their life.
ACTIVITIES SO FAR:
- Covid Care Support – Supporting 22 families from Apr 2020 till date. ~1 lakh
- Covid Care Support in IIond wave.